Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have decided to try and post everyday so I don't forget to post at all (like in my last competition!) I have seen some other posts detailing what people are eating daily and I think that is a great idea! This is what I have eaten today. My meal plan advises me to consume 2 1/2 proteins+ 2 protein bars, 2 servings of fruit, 3 carbohydrates, 3 servings of vegetables, 2 servings of dairy and 8 glasses of water. A ton of food- but it is balance which is what I totally need ...otherwise I would be eating carbs all day and then be craving more carbs because of my sugar rush and downer!

Breakfast: boiled egg with fresh salsa, Yogurt with 1 cup of berries
Snack: protein bar and banana
Lunch: Healthy choice frozen dinner fettuccine, 1 cup broccoli and 6 carrots
Snack: 6 cashews, protein bar
Dinner: hamburger with bun and all of the fixins (no mayo) green salad
Snack: 6 cashews, yogurt


I didn't get to the gym again! I did go on a walk with my two younger boys, so I will count that;)

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Look at you being a blog queen! ;)