Monday, July 26, 2010

I am soo excited. I have not weighed this little since 1996! I am low enough on my weight now that I have to reduce the food on my diet plan:( I am not happy about that at all! I now only get 2 servings of protein + 2 protein bar, 2 servings of fruit, 2 servings of CHO, 1 serving of Fats, 1 serving of dairy and 2 vegetables. :( It seems like not enough food for me-especially since I have been sooo hungry lately. Oh well. I guess I don't need as much food as I used to when I was heavier!

5 comments:

Moi said...

Wow that is kind of a crazy diet plan. Congrats for the loss. That is awesome

Karilynn said...

Robyn... what the crap did you do? I remember your picture on the bus and you were tiny! That had to have been later than 1996! OY!!

Unknown said...

Great Job!!!!

youcandoit said...

Woot Woot! yay! Way to go! Keep it up!

Nicholette said...

That' awesome! I hope you can stay full and satisfied with your new diet.