Monday, June 6, 2011

Well I had a rough day today...i felt like I ran and ran but never got anything done. I then came home to find our trampoline has blown over from all this crazy wind. The first thing I wanted to do was eat junk left over from our bbq last night (I resisted it easily last night .) I realize I am a stress eater and definitely eat for comfort! I did talk myself out of eating unhealthy, but only because I am in this competition. I need to figure out how I can have the will power without relying on outside sources to fuel me.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

And then you'll be gold! :) Seriously... competiting makes it easier to stay on task.. how do you do it when you are not competing? To be very honest.... you have better choices on hand all the time. You have stuff you LOVE right there! I'm proud of you for resisting! Sorry about the tramp.. that wind was OUT OF CONTROL!