Monday, June 13, 2011

I am trying to become a runner! Trying. I have never been a runner and I tried getting into it a couple of years ago but I have a bad hip and it started acting up so I stopped. I found out later that maybe if I gradually work into it my hip might adjust. So here goes. I have ran 5 days now on a course/ trail around my neighborhood and it feels wonderful so far. No hip pain yet so hopefully it won't start. My phone has an awesome app. that interrupts my music every couple of minutes to tell me my speed and distance. It is awesome. I am actually running at a much faster pace than on a treadmill ( or so it tells me.) So here goes to my lifelong dream of running a marathon or maybe half.

1 comment:

Dani said...

marathon or half?! Your awesome! I want to be able to work my way up to it just so I can say that I have done it! :) Good luck with running, I hope your hip does fantastic!